Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Question juz 4 fun....

I got a Question.... Lets say.....u hve a boy that u admire 4 almost a whole year...u want him 2 know..but the only thing is...u dont hve d guts 2 do so....then in a sudden,he come-up 2 u and confess that all of the year, he to as admired you...& prpose u... what would u feel?? not finish, he confess n prpose u...but at that tyme ur with somebody else...whom u dont love nor like... what would u feel?? n what would u do?? do u hve d guts 2 say out d truth 2 dat person n brake-up with him?? if u did...would u feel guilty of hurting his feeling??

1 comment:

farraniieum said...

hmmm... I did actually. Like someone almost a year. but didn't have the gut to say to him. & to make me feel unlonely, someone proposed me & I accepted him eventhough I didn't like him. I see him so cute that I accepted him. but the truth is, looks doesn't matter. What matter is how you feel & love someone. so, my answer is, If the person I like proposed to me, I would accept him & break up with the one I don't love. without feeling guilty. Haha. Lame~ Zat, jiwang pulan ku nahh! HAHAHAH.

Lots of love, Farah.